Last Updated: Nov 16, 2023
Information We May Collect
1. Personal Information:
- Examples: Name, email address, contact information.
2. Usage Data:
- Examples: IP address, browser type, device information, pages visited.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and maintain our services.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our services.
- Understand and analyze how you use our services.
- Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
You may choose not to provide certain personal information, but this may limit or prevent the use of certain features.
We implement security measures to protect your information, but no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.